Sups 2 Go is a paddleboard & kayak delivery service which delivers and picks up paddleboards & kayaks to the Franklin/Bedford County side of Smith Mountain Lake as well as the Penhook/Union Hall area and Bernard’s Landing.
Our delivery area is limited to a 15 minute radius from the Smith Mountain State Park on the Bedford/Franklin County side of the lake and a 15 minute radius from Smith Mountain Dock on the Penhook/Union Hall side of the lake, we also deliver to Bernard’s Landing
2018 Rental Rates for Paddleboards & Kayaks includes delivery and pick up
(2) Paddleboards or Single Person Kayaks for 1 day $119
(1) Paddleboard or Single Person Kayak for 3 days $149
(2) Paddleboards or Single Person Kayaks for 3 days $199
(1) Paddleboard or Single Person Kayak for 4 – 7 days $199
(2) Paddleboards or Single Person Kayaks for 4 – 7 days $299
(1) Tandem Person Kayak for 3 days $179 or 4 – 7 days $229
(1) Fishing Single Person Kayak for 3 days $169 or 4 – 7 days $219
(1) Pedal Drive Single Person Kayak for 3 days $199 or 4 – 7 days $299
Book online now for best selection…We only rental quality paddleboards and kayaks
Chance of Rain
Cloudy early, then off and on rain showers for the afternoon. Areas of freezing rain possible. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 62F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Rain likely. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Visit Mountain 2 Island , offering paddleboards from Bote, Bark, Surftech, Boardworks, Yolo and Pulse and Kayaks from Feelfree, Perception and 3 Waters, they offer free delivery to Smith Mountain Lake! Paddleboard packages starting at only $649. Kayak packages starting at $399 and up.
Offseason phone number 540-230-2023
Smith Mountain Lake, VA